Friday, 6 July 2012

Other Blog...?

So I had originally created this blog to meet all my ranting needs but I'm seriously wondering whether its a good idea to divert some of the more personal posts to another blog. Mostly I worry about boring my poor three subscribers to tears with rampant emotional rants of extreme woe.

So I've set up a blog: http://thebitchasaurus.blogspot.co.uk/ where I will be bemoaning the general state of affairs merrily train-crashing into the (not so) dramatic ups and downs of my life. I dunno, maybe someone will read it and go 'ah, yes, yes, she understand me' and I'll have done a service to the world. Or, most likely, it'll disappear into the limbo that is the interwebs, never to be seen again.

Oh god I'm banking on the latter.

Anyway, if you want to be generally blogged into a coma, do follow the link and leave a comment or two equally bemoaning your state of affairs. I might decide to just move everything back into this blog...meh.

See you over a pot of tea and tirades.


1 comment: